HR Administrator…maternity cover with a friendly team.
Location: East Bedfordshire
Salary: Circa £21,000 - £22,000
Contract type: Contract
We think that this business is quite unique…
This business which is an innovator in its operations across infrastructure and the built environment. Their products improve our everyday lives in ways which you would never imagine. The business has a very stable past…we know because opportunities do not come up that often, but they also have a bright future. Do you have the same entrepreneurial spirit as this business in order to truly fit in?
What will be keeping you busy?
The role of HR Administrator is extremely varied and busy with duties to include but not limited to:
- Maintaining Accurate Records for the HR Databases, ensuring these are complete, up to date and accurate and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Weekly processing of records for temporary workers
- Weekly management of RTWI submissions and arranging weekly Occupational Health appointments
- Conducting general inductions with new starters
- Preparing for monthly payroll, ensuring accuracy, following up on queries, processing pro-rata calculations for leavers and starters.
- Minute Taking at meetings
- General administrative support for the team
Whilst this is quite straight forward, you will be encouraged to take ownership and seek to support in continuous improvement.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a candidate with administration experience gained within an HR department, you will need excellent attention to detail, will be organised and be able to work across many tasks often with interruptions. The right attitude is the most important thing as training will be given.
Apply straight away…the closing date is the 15th March.